Prevent Unauthorized Transaction in your demat account. Update your mobile number with your DP. Receive alerts on your registered mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL on the same day. issued in the interest of Investors.” “KYC is one time exercise while dealing in security markets. Once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again, when you approach another intermediary.” “No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to an IPO. Just write bank account number and sign the application form to authorize your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as money remains in investors’ account.
Manappuram Finance is a Depository Participant (DP) of Central Depository Services (India) Limited.
We provide a single affordable and convenient demat account for holding all financial instruments. Physical security instruments can be converted into electronic (dematerialized) form enabling transactions to be processed by book entry. The investor who is known as a Beneficial Owner (BO ⃰) has to open a demat account for dematerialization of holdings or transfer of securities.
The depository system effectively eliminates paper based securities which could be forged, counterfeited or mutilated resulting in bad deliveries. Our objective is to offer you a hassle free dependable, economic and instantaneous transfer of securities.
Transfer of physical securities are banned by Regulator SEBI. IPO participation now possible only through Demat accounts.
Demat accounts offer the following benefits
- Reduces transaction cost. No Stamp Duty.
- Effects immediate transfer of Securities during trade.
- Owners’ address change will not affect Dividend, Interest, Redemption, Bonus, etc. in demat securities.
- Eliminates all risks associated with physical securities like loss, theft, mutilation, forgery etc.
- Securities that can be dematerialized include Shares, NCD, Mutual Fund Units, Government Securities, Certificate of Deposits, Commercial Papers, etc.
- Dematerialized securities could be converted to physical by rematerialization (Remat) if needed.
- For any DP related grievance, please contact : [email protected]
KYC Compliance for Demat Account Holders
All Demat account holders are requested to update the following six KYC attributes:
- PAN details
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Income Range
The last date for updating KYC attributes is 31st March, 2022.
Non-complied accounts will be blocked by the Depository.
Pan Card Services
New Pan Card
Correction Of Data
Lost card retrieval
Changing B/W card to Color
For HO Support please contact: